Skip to main content

Uberfabalicious Readers

Uberfabalicious....like my new word don't ya? I want to start featuring my awesome readers dressed to perfection. Starting out this post may be a little slower, depending on how many entries I receive. Eventually I would like to get it to once (possibly even twice) a week though.

So what do you have to do? Follow the steps below to start sending in your entries. 


1. Go to my "Contact" page, scroll to the bottom, click on Email me HERE.

2. In your email include 2-4 photos, list what you're wearing, and tell me a little about yourself and your style. 
*If you have a blog then yes, you may include it in the entry but remember this is not an advertising section. If you are interested in doing a collaboration, guest post, etc, then send me a separate email.

3. I will then sift through the entries, if you are chosen I will contact you before posting. I'd like to post my first featured reader on February 15th, please have entries in by the 14th at midnight. 



Good Luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracelynn Rose Designs & GIVEAWAY

Today I'm very excited to introduce everyone to Gracelynn Rose Designs! The owner, Stephanie, is one of my closest and dearest friends that I consider more of a sister. The first time we met it was instant friendship, now we've known each other for 5 years. Even though we're currently thousands of miles apart it's as if we never left. Swirly Pink Black Lampwork Swarovski Crystal Bracelet Stephanie has been designing her own jewelry since 2001 and selling it to customers along with a few stores. Each design is her own, delicately handcrafted, and unique. She did an entire jewelry line based on Twilight (which of course I loved every piece) that was so beautiful AND she sold a line of pearl & crystal bracelets to David's Bridal and those were stunning. For my birthday Stephanie sent me a pair of earrings in the mail and I fell in love with them and wear them every chance I get. Might I add that they are 1 of a kind, not another pair like them...   It&

E.L.F. Cosmetic Brushes...Fave or Fail?

    Admittedly I've been using the same Mary Kay makeup brushes for a while now, along with a few other random brands thrown in. I was just satisfied with my MK brushes because they washed well and have help up for a really long time. But it was definitely time for a whole new set and I had trouble making up my mind on which makeup brushes to try. At first my plan was to snag a few from different companies to see what I liked best, but then E.L.F. Cosmetics had a 50% off sale with free shipping over $35. Naturally I had to give it a shot since I was getting so much bang for my buck. I already knew that I wasn't too fond of their cheaper $1 brushes so I opted for the Studio Line which ranges from $3-$10 and I'd heard great reviews. All together I got 15 brushes (1 didn't make it to the picture) for only $37, definitely a steal! Keep reading to find out if it was worth it.     I am extremely pleased with these E.L.F makeup

Living my Childhood Dream...part time anyway

When I was a little girl, I wanted to grow up and become a 5'8 model with long luscious hair...just like every other 8 year old I knew. At that time in my life no one bothered to tell me that 5'2 was as high as I was going. Being very short I never really considered the possibility of fulfilling my childhood dream until about a year and a half ago. #1. I love Italy but they have little to no desire for shorties like myself as far as modeling goes.  #2. Majority of my modeling work happens when I go back to the states to visit. #3. Modeling is a part time "hobby" of mine. I say hobby because it's not like I'm Naomi, Gisele, or Tyra making the big bucks.  #4. With all that being said, I still love modeling. A photographer once asked me why I wanted to model. My response was this..."Besides it being a childhood dream of mine, and liking it as a job, it combines all the things I love. When you mix together photography, creativeness, fashion & design,