My Truths About New Years:
1. Towards the end of every December I say the same thing, "where has the year gone" or "I can't believe a new year has come so fast."
2. It will take me 2-3 months to write 2013 instead of 2012.
3. I will make some reference to something along the lines of "wow it's 2013" about 30 times in January. If you did the math, yes that's every day of the month except for one.
4. I never make new year resolutions.
5. I never make plans for New Year's Eve until about 1 week prior.
6. Like every woman I look forward to all of the sales.
Originally our plans included driving to Switzerland for a few days. After researching we decided against it because they will probably have snow and we'd have to drive through many mountain roads. So since it is our last new years in Italy we decided to stay local. We are going to one of my favorite restaurants for a special 7 course dinner complete with gifts and fireworks at midnight. Needless to say, I am stoked and counting down the days.
Everyone knows that New Year's Eve is the time to dress up and get dolled up. I have a white tulle dress with a touch of gold, that has been hanging in my closet (w/ tags) for almost a year. Instead of buying something new I just went shopping in my closet, which turned out to be a great idea. Just because I already have an outfit doesn't mean I can't obsess and dream and wish upon a star to wear one of these lovely high fashion dresses.
What I am currently coveting for New Years...
What are you wearing for the ball drop?